Price: RM 26 (TRIAL: include 3 sachets)
The PHHP Phyto Greens, because of the 12 exclusive and valuable ingredients, gives you a complete and balanced nutrition. They are as follows.
Chlorella is rich in chlorophyII. Spirulina is rich in protein. Dunaliella Saline Algae is rich in β-carotene. Kelp is rich in iodine. Alfalfa is rich in minerals. Barley Grass is rich in vitamins. Wheat Grass is rich in enzymes. Chicory Root (Inulin) contains abundant nutrients for beneficial bacteria. Green Tea is rich in catechins. Brown Rice Bran is rich in fiber. Apple Fiber is rich in fiber. Soy Lecithin is rich in choline.
Healthy Cell = Healthy Body
|Human body is made up of 70 trillion cells. The cells' function normally proceed with effective metabolism, and progress with the production and circulation of blood for maintaining optimal immune system of our body. In other words, health capability of the immune system shows how strong our body can protect itself from being attacked by various bacteria.|
Healthy body depends on healthy cells. And healthy cells rely upon three essential elements:
Shortfall of any one of the 3 essential elements will affect the normal metabolism of cells, and the abnormal metabolism of cells will result in modern diseases.
Healthcare professionals have proven that the cause of modern diseases is considerably related to our poor dietary habits. In other words, the cells have not been provided with sufficient essential nutrients. Therefore, the key to achieve good health would be a balanced nutrition
Balanced nutrition To keep our body healthy, we require:
46 types of essential nutrients include:
The Foods That Contain Higher Value of Nutrients
|According to health professionals, frequent consumption of fruits, vegetables, grains and plant products is a good sign of healthier diet, particularly the natural green foods. The natural green foods help balance the body with hyper-acidity and strengthen our immune system. Examples of the natural green foods are Chlorella, Spirulina, Dunaliella Saline Algae, Kelp, Alfalfa, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Wheat Grass, Brown Rice Bran, Apply Fiber, Green Tea, Soy Lecithin, Chicory Root (Inulin) and etc. When they are absorbed in a diet everyday, our body cells will benefit by gaining a balanced nutrition.|
FAQ for Phyto Greens
| 1. What are the major ingredients of Phyto Greens? |
There are Chlorella, Spirulina, Dunaliella Salina Algae, Kelp, Alfalfa, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Chicory Root, Green Tea , Brown Rice Bran, Apple Fiber and Lecithin.
2. What nutrients are found in Phyto Greens?
Most notable are Chlorophyll, Protein, b-carotene, Minerals, Vitamins B1 & E, Fiber and Choline which provides balance and sufficient nutrients required by the immune system and also provides better immune system protection to human.
3. What is the best way to take Phyto Greens?
Phyto Greens is best taken on an empty stomach, either 20 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after so that the food does not interfere with the digestion and absorption of Phyto Greens's nutrients. It is also best to mix Phyto Greens with either cold or room temperature liquids, as hot liquids will destroy the active enzymes.
4. Who is suitable for Phyto Greens?
Phyto Greens is a food supplement and is suitable for everyone, regardless sex and age, including baby and pregnant woman. People with severe medical problems or complications should consult a health practitioner when introducing something new to the body.
The PHHP Phyto Greens is equivalent to 2 1/2 lbs of fruits and veggies per serving!
What are the Benefits of PHHP Phyto Greens? Here are just a few:
- Increased and Sustained Energy Levels all day long, no more ups and downs (crashes) of energy throughout the day.
- Emulsifies Cholesterol & Fat.
- Strengthens Immune System
- Natural weight loss. Phyto Greens can help you lose weight easily by bringing your body back into it natural balance.
- Detoxifies the intestinal tracts and cleans/purifies the colon.
- Helps control hunger as well as cravings. All natural nutrients ensures that you will get 100% absorption, while synthetic and non organic greens will provide 5 – 15% absorption.
- Each serving is 5 – 7 servings of fruits, vegetables and whole foods.
- Neutralizes acidity. Helps with heartburn, acid reflux, and upset stomachs, all of which are caused mainly by over-acidification.
- Aids in efficient and enhanced digestion.
- Improved elimination of bodily wastes.
- Chlorophyll enriched, with fiber-enriched herbs and vegetables, which aids in mental clarity.
- Oxygenates the cells. Help the skin cells to regenerate more efficiently.
- Maximizes blood purification and aids in detoxification.
- Helps dramatically slow the aging processes caused by over-acidification.
- Much Healthier Skin, unhealthy skin is usually due to poor digestion.
- Helps hair and nails strengthen and become healthier.